This synthetic engine oil is formulated for car and light commercial vehicles driven by gasoline, diesel or hybrid engines. The latest lubricant technology and premium additives are used in their formulations to ensure high performance and trustworthy protection. These lubricants are suitable for small to high output engines to counter potential damages caused by modern city driving such as those associated with everyday stop-start traffic. City driving can easily cause premature damages to engines due to accelerated oxidation, sludge and varnish to the engine components. These lubricants give uncompromising protection to help power delivery and prolong engine life.
RECOMMENDATION AND BENEFITS
SOLMAX 5000 synthetic oil contains high quality additive system to prevent premature shear-out associated with high performing modern engines. It is made with high shear-stable and engine-cleaning additives thus making it suitable for a wide range of gasoline and diesel engines. Operators of mixed fleet will be able to use these passenger cars motor oils (PCMO) for their whole range of vehicles for better inventory and cost control. Its robust formulation benefits…
- Superior protection to modern engines under demanding environments.
- Delivers smoother driving to performance gasoline, diesel, and gas engines.
- Protection against sludge and varnish build-up in the daily stop-start driving condition.
- Advanced protection for turbo-chargers, multivalve systems and catalytic converters.
- Formulated with premium quality Viscosity Index Improver (VII) delivering protection from high shearing modern engines thus ensuring high performance and long term protection.
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||SAE J 300||SAE 5W-30||SAE 10W-40|
|Specific Gravity @ 15 C||ASTM D 4052||0.857||0.867|
|Pour Point, C||ASTM D 97||-25||-20|
|Flash Point, C||ASTM D 92||218||230|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C||ASTM D 445||72.5||89.9|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C||ASTM D 445||11.5||13.8|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||152||157|
|TBN (mg KOH/g)||ASTM D 2896||8.4||10.5|
|Colour||ASTM D 1500||<3.0||<3.0|
- SAE 5W-30, SAE 10W-40 SAE Viscosity Standards
- API SN/CF API Performance Standards