Fully synthetic premium heavy-duty diesel engine oil is formulated for heavy-duty bus fleet, commercial trucks, mining, construction and industrial diesel engines. This fully synthetic oil has higher base number to counter the anticipated acidic environment in engines using diesel and irregular fuels. A high shear-stable VII additive is used so that it does not prematurely shear out in high output engines with turbocharger. This lubricant is designed specifically to ensure uncompro-mised heavy-duty performance and prolonged engine life.
RECOMMENDATION AND BENEFITS
SOLMAX 9000 is suitable for a wide range of diesel fuels. Operators of mixed fleet of diesel engines should benefit from this oil with better inventory and cost control. Its extreme robustness ensure…
- Superior protection to heavy-duty diesel engines under demanding environments.
- Advanced protection from acidic build up due to extreme power production and fuel irregularities.
- Uncompromising performance and protection for high output commercial engine in demanding hauling operations.
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||SAE J 300||SAE 10W-40||SAE 15W-40|
|Specific Gravity @ 15 C||ASTM D 4052||0.851||0.851|
|Pour Point, C||ASTM D 97||-21||-21|
|Flash Point, C||ASTM D 92||220||220|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C||ASTM D 445||86.9||97.7|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C||ASTM D 445||13.4||14.9|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||156||160|
|TBN (mg KOH/g)||ASTM D 2896||14.0||11.9|
|Colour||ASTM D 1500||<3.0||<3.0|
- SAE 10W-40, 15W-40 SAE Viscosity Standards
- API CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, SM API Performance Standards