This synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil is formulated for heavy-duty bus fleet, commercial trucks, mining, construction and industrial diesel engines. This synthetic blend oil has higher base number to counter the anticipated acidic environment in diesel engines and premium shear-stable VII additives are used in their formulations to counter the effects of prolonged heavy-duty service demand and fuel irregularities. These lubricants are designed specifically to ensure uncompromising heavy-duty performance and prolonged engine life.
RECOMMENDATION AND BENEFITS
SOLMAX 6000 oils contain high quality additive system to prevent premature shear-out associated with extreme-performance heavy-duty diesel engines. They are made with high shear-stable and engine-cleaning additives thus making it suitable for a wide range of diesel fuels. Operators of mixed sized diesel engines to use these oils for better inventory and cost control. Their extreme robustness ensure…
- Superior protection to heavy-duty diesel engines under demanding environments.
- Advanced protection from acidic build up due to extreme power production and fuel irregularities.
- Uncompromising performance and protection from high shearing engine condition when only pre-mum additives and high shear-stable Viscosity Index Improver (VII) systems are used.
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||SAE J 300||SAE 10W-40||SAE 15W-40|
|Specific Gravity @ 15 C||ASTM D 4052||0.860||0.860|
|Pour Point, C||ASTM D 97||-17||-17|
|Flash Point, C||ASTM D 92||222||224|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C||ASTM D 445||106.5||107.9|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C||ASTM D 445||14.9||14.5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||145||138|
|TBN (mg KOH/g)||ASTM D 2896||12.8||13.2|
|Colour||ASTM D 1500||<3.0||<3.0|
- SAE 10W-40, 15W-40 SAE Viscosity Standards
- API CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, SM API Performance Standards