Performance Engine Oil series is formulated for cars and light commercial vehicles driven by gasoline, diesel or hybrid engines. The latest lubricant technology and premium additives are used in their formulations to ensure high performance and trustworthy protection. These lubricants are suitable for small to high output engines where modern city driving such as those associated with everyday stop-start traffic that can easily cause accelerated oxidation, sludge and varnish to the engine components. These lubricants give uncompromised protection to help power delivery and prolong engine life.
RECOMMENDATION AND BENEFITS
SOLMAX 1000 oils contain high quality additive system to prevent premature shear out associated with high performing modern engines. It is made with high shear-stable and engine-cleaning additives thus making it suitable for a wide range of gasoline and diesel engines. Operators of mixed fleet will be able to use these passenger cars motor oils (PCMO) for their whole range of vehicles for better inventory and cost control. Its robust formulation benefits
- Superior protection to modern engines under demanding environments.
- Delivers smoother driving to performance gasoline, diesel, and gas engines.
- Protection against sludge and varnish build-up in the daily stop-start driving condition.
- Advanced protection for turbo-chargers, multivalve systems and catalytic converters.
- Formulated with premium quality Viscosity Index Improver (VII) delivering protection from high shearing modern engines thus ensuring high performance and long term protection.
|SAE VISCOSITY GRADE||SAE J 300||SAE 10W-30||SAE 15W-40||SAE 20W-50|
|Specific Gravity @ 15 C||ASTM D 4052||0.879||0.875||0.878|
|Pour Point, C||ASTM D 97||-34||-32||-28|
|Flash Point, C||ASTM D 92||231||212||214|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C||ASTM D 445||61.5||112.1||156.2|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C||ASTM D 445||10.5||14.7||17.9|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||123||133||135|
|TBN (mg KOH/g)||ASTM D 2896||7.9||7.8||8.1|
|Colour||ASTM D 1500||<3.0||<3.0||<3.0|
- SAE 10W-30, SAE 15W-40, SAE 20W-50 SAE Viscosity Standards
- API SM/CF API Performance Standards